Kate Parham Kordsmeier is the author of the book Atlanta Chef’s Table: Extraordinary Recipes from the Big Peach. You can buy a copy of the book on Amazon, or if you’d prefer a special, signed copy of the book, you can order directly from Kate.
Simply email email@example.com and let Kate know how many copies you would like and if you have any special inscription requests. Signed copies are $30, plus shipping.
The book, which came out in February 2015, has already garnered rave reviews from both readers and the media.
- Holiday Gift Guides: The book has been listed as one of the top gifts to give this holiday season by a variety of media outlets, including The AJC, Southern Living, Creative Loafing, Zagat, Scoutmob, Style BluePrint, The Love List, About Atlanta and Atlanta Magazine, among others.
- The AJC: Atlanta’s major daily newspaper featured Atlanta Chef’s Table on the front page of the food section. Click here to read the full story!
- Flavors: This regional publication listed Atlanta Chef’s Table as one of the best books of the year. “Homegrown writer and author Kate Parham Kordsmeier brings some of Atlanta’s favorite restaurant dishes to life on the pages of her book, “Atlanta Chef’s Table”. With Kordsmeier’s varied selection of recipes, obvious collaboration with the chefs and charming prose, she really captures the essence of what makes dining in Atlanta special: dining to fit just about every taste and res- taurants that leverage the freshest local ingredients and judiciously selected imported ones. This may be her first volume, but we are willing to bet that it won’t be her last.”
- Simply Buckhead: This local magazine featured Kate for their Tastemaker column due to her book’s release. “Brookhaven resident (and Simply Buckhead contributor) Kate Parham Kordsmeier will launch her first cookbook, Atlanta Chef’s Table, Jan. 6… Here, she tells us what it is.”
- Best Self: This local magazine rated Atlanta Chef’s Table as one of the best books of the year. “Thanks to food writer and Atlanta native Kate Parham Kordsmeier, you can peek into the kitchens of Atlanta’s best chefs and make their recipes yourself.”
- Jezebel: “Refine your cooking skills this season with a little help from Atlanta-based author Kate Parham Kordsmeier and her first tome, “Atlanta Chef’s Table.” The nearly 225-page hardcover book boasts more than 100 recipes from 75 of Atlanta’s top eateries…plus, more than 200 full-color photos make picking out the most mouthwatering dishes a breeze!”
- The Atlantan: “The next time you have a top-notch meal at an eatery like Cakes & Ale, Bistro Niko, The Iberian Pig or Bacchanalia and wish you could recreate it at home, thank Atlanta-based author Kate Parham Kordsmeier for turning that dream into a reality, thanks to her new cookbook, “Atlanta Chef’s Table.”
- Living InTown: The AJC’s lifestyle magazine gave readers fun and creative ideas for Valentine’s Day using recipes and tips from Atlanta Chef’s Table. Click through the link to read the story.
- Where Atlanta Magazine: “Kate Parham Kordsmeier spends her days sampling the nation’s best restaurants, rubbing elbows with acclaimed chefs and writing about her experiences in over 100 publications. A Georgia native, Kordsmeier recently wrote her own cookbook, “Atlanta Chef’s Table,” featuring recipes and stories from Atlanta’s most popular chefs. This ultimate epicure sat down with Where to share insight into Atlanta’s sizzling foodie culture.”
- Garnish & Gather: “Kate Parham Kordsmeier is an Atlanta-based freelance food and travel writer for more than 100 publications. We have had the pleasure of working with Kate on a few G&G projects, and are so proud to have a recipe from her cookbook on the menu! Find out more about this Atlanta food icon and the creation of a best selling cookbook.”
- Belinda Skelton’s Atlanta Living radio show: “OK now here’s what I know foodies all over the city are going to want in their stockings Christmas Morning—a ticket to the biggest dinner in town which will be celebrating a new cookbook, Atlanta Chef’s Table.” Listen to the show here.
- Creative Loafing: “The debut of Kate Parham Kordsmeier’s new cookbook Atlanta Chef’s Table is happening this Sunday with a champagne cocktail hour, family-style dinner, and wine pairings.”
- Occupy My Family: “Earlier this month, Atlanta’s acclaimed chefs celebrated the launch of celebrated collaborative cookbook Atlanta Chef’s Table by Kate Parham Kordsmeier at Umi. The event raised over $15,000 for The Giving Kitchen, a non-profit that assists local restaurant industry professionals in their time of need.”